To Our Families
Informational Bulletin on Funerals and COVID-19
With all that is going on in our nation, we here at Dellinger Funeral Home want to ensure you that we are here for you if you have any questions concerning funerals during this time.
1. We are an essential business resource during this time period, we are still helping families and conducting our work pretty much like normal. Families are still counting on us to care for their loved one in our possession.
2. We have instituted a COVID-19 policy that is in place not just to comply with government orders, but to protect the public. And be certain to continually update protocols for the protection of those who will be attending services.
3. We are staying in contact with government agencies as well as industry associations so we can continue to provide the care and service that has always defined our mission regardless of the circumstances.
4. This is our responsibility to the community to be a calm, assuring voice of information and guidance.
5. If you have any questions, feel free to call us. 540-459-2199